Coaching for Your Team
Transformative coaching can help with the physical and mental challenges of the workplace by understanding the human mind and unleashing the potential of each member of your team. Challenges and stress are common in every workplace. That is only a problem if your team members don't understand where stress comes from and how each person is innately built for resilience and well-being. Not understanding stress is extremely costly. Consider these statistics from WebMD:
- 43% of all adults suffer adverse health effects from stress.
- 75% to 90% of all doctor's office visits are for stress-related ailments and complaints.
- Stress can play a part in problems such as headaches, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, asthma, arthritis, depression, and anxiety.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration declared stress a hazard of the workplace. Stress costs American industry more than $300 billion annually.
- Communications and Interpersonal Relationships
- Development of Leadership Skills
- Effective Problem Solving
- Respectful and Efficient Conflict Resolution
- Working with Personal and Cultural Differences
- Managing Anxiety and Personal Emotions
- Increasing Motivation